Corporate Financial Analyst - FP&A
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Dungarvin is a national organization of privately owned companies that are dedicated to providing high-quality, community-based support to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, people who are faced with mental health, behavioral or significant medical challenges, and to children and their families.
- Competitive pay
- Innovative, collaborative environment with a flexible work/life balance schedule
- Hybrid work
- Company provided hardware and cellphone stipend
- FREE Long-term Life Insurance & FREE Long-term Disability
- Verizon Wireless and Dell employee discounts
- Generous PTO that increases with tenure
- Pet Insurance
- Flex- Schedule
- 401(k) plan with company match vested at 1 year.
- Medical, Dental, Vision (Domestic partners eligible for Dental)
- Supplemental Insurance, FSA and HSA
- PayActiv - Access 50% of your wages before pay day
- Referral Bonus Program
The Corporate Financial Analyst will play a lead role in the development, analysis, and communication of reliable information in support of achieving the organizations financial and operational objectives.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Lead monthly financial review meetings, quarterly forecasts meetings, and annual plan meetings and document key information and decisions as required.
- Work closely with HQ/HR/Sengistix personnel on the development of relevant financial analysis to be used as part of management's decision-making process.
- Identify and resolve errors and discrepancies between budgets, forecasts, plan and actual numbers presented in financial statements and quarterly forecasts and plan presentations.
- Provide Subject Matter Expert-level support to Planful users within both HQ departments and nationwide operations teams.
- Investigate and answer routine queries arising from meetings with operating directors and the executive management team.
- Support the Chief Financial Officer and Director of Financial Planning & Analysis with ad hoc projects.
- Suggest changes to internal department procedures as identified and be involved in the continuous improvement development of processes.
- Establish and maintain paper and electronic files in an organized and secure fashion.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or other business-related discipline.
- Minimum of 4-6 years accounting/finance experience preferably.
- Must have solid budgeting/forecasting/reporting background and experience with managing multiple entities.
- Must be able to collect, interpret, and organize large amounts of data.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and financial/accounting software (preferably Microsoft Dynamics - GP).
- Prior experience with budgeting and forecasting software like Planful (Host Analytics).
SKILLS CRUCIAL TO SUCCESS IN THIS ROLE:
- Candidate must be able to run a list of reports; and do financial forecasting.
- Candidate should be adaptive to systems and technology: This person will assist with implementation/training of new financial software.
- Excellent written and communications skills are necessary including the ability to clearly present financial information to senior management.
- Proven ability to work with all levels of management and foster relationships with financial and operational personnel.
- Must be able to work independently, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and organize workload to meet organizational timelines.
- Proven ability to collect, interpret, and organize large amounts of data.
- Previous exposure to complex business situations and problems including offering solutions and recommendations.
Dungarvin is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. At Dungarvin, we believe in hiring talent from a wide variety of backgrounds which makes our organization stronger.
DungarvinMendota Heights, MN
Finance and Insurance
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.