Veterinary Client Service Representative
- $14 to $17 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
We know that many of you have a passion for animals and would love to pursue a career in this field- why else would you be interested in this position? Being able to work in a job where you’re making a difference in the lives of pets and their people is truly rewarding, and in the role of Client Service Representative (CSR), you are the first and last impressions of the hospital to our current and potential new clients.
However, there’s much more to the job than petting cute puppies & kittens and being that smiling face who greets clients when they come through the door. As a CSR, you’ll also be responsible for a wide variety of tasks including (but not limited to): handling a high volume of calls, appointment scheduling, taking prescription requests in person/over the phone, updating electronic patient records, checking in patients, processing cash and credit card payments at check-out, making phone calls for appointment reminders or rescheduling, interacting with doctors and technicians to respond to client questions, and helping educate owners about available products and services.
OUR IDEAL APPLICANT
You are someone who:
- wants to exceed client expectations, not just meet them.
- is friendly, has an upbeat personality, and has the ability to engage others in conversation.
- can juggle multiple tasks at the same time and enjoys learning.
- is calm under pressure, has patience, and doesn’t take things personally.
- has experience working in Word and Excel and is comfortable with technology.
- works well under any conditions- whether it be a slow day or one where the phones are ringing off the hook.
- has excellent problem-solving and time-management skills.
INDIVIDUALS WHO NEED NOT APPLY
This job wouldn’t be a good fit for someone who:
- is just looking for a “job”, not a career.
- waits to be asked to do something rather than being proactive.
- is only looking for a Monday-Friday, 8 am to 5 pm type of job.
- complains without offering a solution to the problem.
- uses the phrase “it’s not my job” when asked to help.
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, we offer a competitive salary and benefits (depending upon part- or full-time status) that also includes veterinary service discounts for your pet(s).
***Salary negotiable based on having previous customer service supervisor experience.***
Our core values include positive communication, kindness, positivity, and teamwork, so if you think you’re our ideal applicant, we’d love to hear from you!
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10-hour shift
- Day shift
- Every-Other-Weekend availability
- Must be available to work holiday shifts
Dundee Animal HospitalWest Dundee, IL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.