The Account Manager will be responsible for the overall direction and daily operation of an unarmed security officer force. This person is the primary liaison between Dunbar Guard Services and our contract customer, and works closely with the Dunbar Guard Services Branch Manager, sales team, and headquarters support staff.
- Responsible for the guidance and supervision of all shift supervisors, security officers and related site activities.
- Responsible for recruiting, hiring, training, career advancement and disciplinary action for the entire assigned guard force.
- Maintains detailed knowledge of all job site requirements. Assures the site "Post Orders" are current, relevant, readily available, and being adhered to.
- Maintains a close working relationship with the customer representatives. Resolves issues, performs site inspections and makes recommendations for security improvements. Embraces a philosophy of superior customer service.
- Supervises and assists in personnel scheduling and assigning security officers to site.
- Assures all security officers are properly uniformed and have the required equipment / duty gear.
- Maintains the site fleet vehicle, to include: maintenance schedules, site schedules, vehicle log books, vehicle inspections, driving records, DOT certifications, etc.
- Conducts random job site inspections and maintains a log of all supervisor site visits, security officer inspections, customer contacts and follow up actions.
- In conjunction with the Branch Manager, maintains operational and expense budgets.
- As necessary, performs security guard services to fill temporary opening and/or to provide on-site supervision.
- 24/7 Availability
- Other duties as assigned.
- Customer Service.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Communication Proficiency.
Required Education and Experience
- Must possess or be able to obtain a state issued Unarmed Certification.
- Relevant military police, law enforcement, correctional, security industry, or combination of previous experiences and qualifications, 3-5 years preferred.
- Must pass a medical evaluation and drug screen and have a clean criminal background.
- Must pass extensive background review to include employment history, credit check and criminal history check.
- Must have a current valid driver's license with a clean driving record and have dependable personal transportation.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, both verbal and written.
- Be able to deal with stressful situations and maintain self-control at all times.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to acquire first aid and CPR certification from a certified organization providing such training.
Dunbar is a family owned and operated company that goes above and beyond for our customers and takes great pride in our business of safeguarding valuables. We are always looking for new members to join our team – dedicated individuals who are as passionate about security and cash management as we are. We are constantly looking for exceptional team members, those who are ready to seek solutions for our customers and meet and exceed our standards of superior service. Interested in becoming part of a dynamic, growing company? Dunbar offers career opportunities ranging from armed armored car guards, cash vault tellers, armed guards, sales account executives, managers, and more to fit your unique talents and background.