Shipping & Receiving Clerk
DUMONT AVIATION GROUP, INC. is a proven leader in executive and commercial jet aviation. Our team specializes in aircraft charter, management, sales, maintenance, and parts from our established FAA Part 135 and Part 145 operations in Allentown, PA and New Castle, and from our offices in New Castle, Orlando, Nashville and Miami. Dumont JETS is Dumont’s premier aircraft sales, management and charter division serving clients throughout the country and internationally. Dumont MRO, the maintenance repair and overhaul division, delivers high quality workmanship and unparalleled customer service from our three bases of operation. And Dumont PARTS, the aircraft parts division, provides customers with quick service and affordable and reliable aircraft parts backed with exceptional customer support from our PARTS team. Together, JETS, MRO and PARTS offers a premium turn-key solution for private aviation clients.
The Shipping & Receiving Clerk will be responsible for managing and handling incoming and outgoing packages in the warehouse. Includes inspecting of aircraft parts prior to packaging, weighing, and setting up shipments.
Essential Job Functions
- Prepares products for incoming and outgoing shipping.
- Keeps detailed records of all shipping data after verifying it contents.
- Arrange any product for transportation as applicable.
- Receive incoming parts into inventory and perform Inventory Audits.
- Perform special projects and assignments as directed.
- Comfortable and knowledgeable on how to safely operate a forklift.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong commitment to follow-through.
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, etc.) Learn other inventory programs.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to apply common sense to solving problems and completing assignments.
- Outgoing, friendly, and approachable attitude.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of employees.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks effectively with thoroughness and accuracy.
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Ability to lift over 50 lbs. Will have to open and close crates, secure crates and large aircraft parts to pallets at times for outgoing shipments.
- This position may require travel
- High school diploma
Additional Eligibility Requirements
- Knowledge or experience in the aviation industry a plus.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States of America
- Competitive Salary based on experience
- Major medical including Health, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) with Matching Employer Contribution
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
Dumont Aviation LLCNew Castle, DE
Transportation and Storage
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.