Sales Manager Duluth
As recognizable as the Lift Bridge or Split Rock Light House, Coca-Cola is a brand loved by all and consumed by many. With an energetic and vibrant team of Coca-Cola Ambassadors, Coca-Cola Beverages of Duluth is your family owned business that provides you with quality product and service. Coca-Cola Beverages of Duluth is a Coca-Cola distributor based out of Duluth, MN and Ashland, WI.
Coca-Cola Beverages of Duluth is a subsidiary of Viking Coca-Cola in St. Cloud, MN. Owned and operated by the Faber Family, Viking Coca-Cola was founded in 1952 and has become one of the largest Coca-Cola bottlers in the United States, distributing Coca-Cola products to over one and a half million people across 14 distribution centers.
As a partner of the Coca-Cola Company, we continue to grow with the brand and we will continue to grow with you.
Coca Cola Beverags of Duluth is seeking a Sales Manager for the Duluth, MN branch. Coca-Cola is one of the most recognized brands on Earth! Come join our team, representing many of the finest beverages available anywhere.
The Sales Manager position will be responsible for the development and performance of sales activities in assigned market to maximize sales volume profits through market execution and management of employees. The Sales Manager will manage the safe, cost-effective and efficient operations of the branch, including but not limited to; orchestrating business activities, utilizing the company assets and controlling expenses.
Duties and Responsibilities will include;
- Overseeing all aspects of the daily operations, ensuring compliance with Company, OSHA, DOT, State and Federal laws, policies and regulations.
- Overseeing scheduling, and daily direction of branch personnel
- Developing / executing goals and marketing strategies that will ensure attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Supervising personnel including hiring, coaching, terminating, performance feedback, training, work allocation, and problem resolution.
- Completing or reviewing required paperwork / processes in an accurate and timely manner
- Developing and maintaining positive working relationships with customers.
- Implementing customer agreements and pricing per company direction.
- Conducting regular customer store / surveys / reviews to ensure proper execution in the market.
- Promoting and enforcing a safe working environment in compliance with company policies and procedures with efforts to reduce work-related injuries.
- Managing budgets including, labor dollars, allocated hours and expenses assigned to their branch.
- Upholding the company's image by conducting business with integrity and professionalism
- Filling in for merchandisers, account managers and when short staffed.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous direct store delivery sales and management experience required
- A valid class D driver's license is required with satisfactory completion of a Motor Vehicle Check according to company's Vehicle Safety Policy
- Previous experience with supervision and budgets helpful.
- Previous experience in the food and beverage industry helpful.
Competitive wages and full benefit package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance, vacation and personal days, short-term disability, AD&D, flex plan, 401(k) and more.
If interested in this opportunity, please apply online at: www.cocacolabevduluth.com or mail to:
Viking Coca-Cola Bottling Company
300 S Central Ave
Duluth, MN 55807
Viking Coca Cola is proud to be an EEO and Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Posted by ApplicantPro