Merchandiser Full Time
- Expired: February 04, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
BECOME A PART OF OUR TEAM:
If you're going to wear a team name on your work shirt, make it a WINNING TEAM. Make it one of the most recognized brand names in the World! Imagine being a part of a winning, global team that operates in over two-hundred countries worldwide...with an estimated one-point-eight billion beverages consumed each and every day! Viking Coca-Cola is a family own business, providing Coca-Cola products across Minnesota and western Wisconsin. Interested candidates can apply clicking here.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Stocks existing shelf space at stores.
- Stocks all immediate consumption coolers and cold drink equipment.
- Builds and maintains package specific displays in compliance with company standards.
- Maintains merchandising standards while rotating products to assure freshness.
- Maintains clean and organized products in the back-room, including condensing and rotating product.
- Ensures high level of friendly and professional customer service with customers and store managers.
- Delivers driver shortages when necessary.
- Maintains communication with sales reps and drivers regarding accounts.
- Cleans up spills and damaged product and maintains equipment cleanliness at customer location.
- Responds to customer issues and follows up as necessary.
- Completes all required paper work correctly.
- Collects money due on an account when required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Requires ability to communicate with customers and co-workers.
- Must be able to use personal vehicle for work.
- Requires a valid driver's license with current automobile insurance, and satisfactory completion of a Motor Vehicle Check according to Vehicle Safety Policy.
- Ability to operate a manual pallet jack and 2- and 4-wheel carts in order to push/pull up to 2,200 pounds.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work independently without close supervision
We offer a competitive compensation package inclusive of: medical, dental, vision insurances, life, STD, LTD, Flex, 401k, Vacation and PTO.
Interested candidates can apply at our website: www.cocacolabevduluth.com
Coca Cola Beverages of Duluth
300 S Central Ave
Duluth, MN 55807Coca Cola Beverages of Duluth is proud to be an EEO and Veteran Friendly employer!
Get fresh Part Time Merchandiser jobs daily straight to your inbox!