- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Coca Cola Beverages of Duluth
Diesel - Fleet Mechanic
Job Summary Under general supervision, performs preventive maintenance services and inspects, diagnoses and repairs vehicles and equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential duties satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned and may vary by location.
- Works under limited supervision and selects from written instructions and established procedures to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Performs repairs and assigned preventive maintenance services.
- Performs inspection, diagnosis and repair of electrical, hydraulic, suspension, brake and air systems on vehicles and equipment.
- Utilizes vehicle computer electronics systems to interpret failure modes to initiate or assign repairs.
- Estimates time and material costs on vehicle repairs and requisitions new parts.
- Performs all work within Standard Repair Times (SRTs).
- Performs service calls for emergency breakdowns.
- Conducts safety checks on vehicles.
- Completes required paperwork utilizing fleet maintenance software program associated with repairing vehicles, documenting parts usage, and accounting for repair times.
- Reviews and completes repairs identified on Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports.
- Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with Corporate / OSHA Standards, and performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job. A. Education and Experience
- Required: High school diploma or G.E.D, and two to four years previous experience. Preferred: High school diploma or G.E.D, plus additional or specialized training, and two to four years previous experience.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
- Must be 18 years of age or older (Safety Sensitive position) Valid driver's license and must have a clean driving record. Valid CDL, Class A endorsement or ability to obtain
Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
Drives vehicles on premises / Drives vehicles off premises
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such as keyboarding, machine operation, etc) most of the work day;
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects less than 30 pounds most of the work day;
- Required to be exposed to physical occupational risks (such as cuts, burns, exposure to toxic chemicals, etc) often;
- Required to be exposed to physical environment which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements often;
- Normal setting for this job is: repair/maintenance shop.
Interested candidates can apply at our website: www.cocacolabevduluth.com
Coca Cola Beverages of Duluth
300 S Central Ave
Duluth, MN 55807
Coca Cola Beverages of Duluth is proud to be an EOE and Veteran Friendly Employer!
Job Posted by ApplicantPro