Automotive Service Advisor
Dulles Subaru Kia Leesburg, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
Dulles KIA and Subaru in Leesburg are seeking for a positive, hardworking and motivated Automotive Service Advisor.
If you are tired of where you work and want to work in a clean/safe environment, come and see what we have to offer. We are looking for Service Representative to join our team. Come be part of a team determined to be the best in Loudon County!
Service Advisor is responsible for building strong customer relationships and selling technicians’ time for needed repairs. They greet and consult customers on service needs, perform a thorough vehicle walk around inspection as part of the write-up, sell and up sell services by emphasizing value, keep customers updated on services, field all live service calls, and take ownership of the customers experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave an impressionable experience with the customer.
- Aggressive, commission based pay plan with monthly base salary
- Manufacturer Quarterly incentives
- Dealer monthly incentives (Cash)
- Individual health coverage
- Vision and dental option available
- Meet and greet service customers promptly in a professional and courteous manner.
- Inspect vehicle and refer to service history to accurately identify and verify customer’s service needs.
- Provide leadership to your team.
- Promote the sales of appropriate services, parts, and accessories by thoroughly understanding the product and associated service requirements.
- Provide accurate cost and time of completion estimates for the services recommended, communicate and get proper authorization from customers.
- Check on progress of services to vehicles throughout the day and contact customer to communicate and receive approval regarding any changes in the cost-estimate, promised time of delivery or recommended services.
- Administer new and used vehicle warranty repairs in accordance with manufacturer warranty guidelines.
- Confirm service appointments by telephone the day before the customer is scheduled to arrive and conduct post-repair follow up.
- Inspect vehicles prior to each customer delivery to ensure vehicles services and/or repairs are performed correctly and communicate the results with the customer.
- Meet requirements of the state and federal law for automobile repair and consumer protection.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- High school diploma
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Self-driven, results oriented individual
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to think on their feet
- Maintain a high level of personal grooming, hygiene, and dress consistent with company policies.
- Report to management any situation or condition that jeopardizes the safety, welfare, or integrity of the dealership, its employees, or customers.
At Dulles Motor Cars, we treat our employees with the same respect we treat our customers, like family! Family-owned and operated for over 25 years, we have continued to grow while holding true to our values of community, professionalism, and integrity.
We believe that our company is only as good as the people we employ. Join a company that values its employees and rewards them for a job well done! Reply today for immediate consideration.
- Omid Ahadi
- Service Manager
Dulles Subaru Kia
AutomotiveView all jobs at Dulles Subaru Kia