We are a well-established (since 2010) oral surgery center located in South Riding, Virginia. We are currently seeking one Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon to join our team! An ideal candidate will be outgoing, able to work 2-5 days a week, be a team player, provide outstanding patient care, respectful to patients and staff, honest, and dedicated to Dulles Oral Surgical Center.
- Salary is 50% of monthly production.
- We prefer 2-5 day work weeks, but we are open to flexibility of schedules.
- We offer conscious I.V. sedation for our patients, so the proper licensing to do so is required.
· We have state-of-art equipment and the latest dental technology.
- Our double suite is 3,000 square foot and consists of two single offices, one double office, 2 ½ bathroom, kitchen, 2 consultation rooms, 2 sedation rooms, 1 operating room with LED light, recovery room, sterilization area, lab, Panoramic X-Ray machine that does CBCT’s, reception area, waiting room, and three spacious supply closets. We have created a very modern and professional, yet comfortable and calming atmosphere.
We are well-known and trusted throughout Northern Virginia, friendly, relaxed and a fun office to work for with a family type atmosphere If this sounds like something you, or someone you know, is interested in, please feel free to contact and/or submit your resume/CV and Cover Letter to Katie Mantzoros, the Clinic/Practice Manager, directly by either replying to this ad, 703-798-0433 (direct), 703-327-0955 (office), 703-327-0956 (fax), or by email DullesOralFacial@gmail.com.
- DDS or DMD (Required)
- Sedation / General Anesthesia Permit (Required)