Dulivia Ristorante Italiano Kanab, UT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Description: Waiter/Waitress
Dulivia servers ensure that guests have a pleasant and memorable dining experience.
1. Minimum of 2 years serving is preferred.
2. Professional, articulate, friendly, and punctual.
3. Possesses and exhibits the drive to provide exceptional guest service.
4. Must be able to stand/walk for 8 hours; bend, push, pull; lift 30 lbs.
5. Proficient in computer skills including POS systems.
1. Able to work at a rapid pace while maintaining attention to detail; ability to multi-task
2. Must have good communication and ability to promote sales.
3. Must be skilled in time management.
1. Must exhibit an excellent service attitude and be willing to go out of their way to accommodate guests and exceed their expectations.
2. Must be flexible and able to adjust to meet the changing needs of guests.
3. Must maintain a level of professionalism and communicate effectively.
4. Must show enthusiasm for the job and for Switchback.
5. Must be considerate, patient and willing to help out fellow employees.
6. Must have a good self-image and be able to command the respect of the employees.
7. Must be able to tolerate pressure and work calmly and efficiently during busy times.
8. Must handle guest complaints according to Switchback policies and procedures.
9. Possess the highest work ethics, personal morals and honesty beyond reproach.
1. Inspect dining section, table settings, chairs, floors, proper maintenance, cleanliness and safety. Takes immediate action to correct any issues.
2. Promptly receive and greet guests at table.
3. Have a detailed knowledge of the menu.
4. Work effectively as a team member.
5. Pass the server exam.
6. Maintain uniform service standards.
7. Have a working knowledge of all waitstaff positions.
8. Ensure side work is completed everyday and dining room supplies are stocked.
9. Communicate effectively with guests and professionally present menu information.
10. Serve as the restaurants sales team.
11. Clean, bus and manage table as needed.
12.. Perform other related duties as assigned.
Dulivia Ristorante ItalianoWhy Work Here?
Be a part of our new, upscale Italian restaurant concept at the entrance to Zion National Park
Dulivia Ristorante Italiano is a new, upscale Italian restaurant concept located in Springdale Utah at the entrance to Zion National Park. Its planned opening will be in the spring of 2021. Dulivia features an open scratch kitchen that will present dishes from the whole of Italy including a wide variety of house made pastas. The kitchen will be home to state of the art cooking equipment that will enable the kitchen team to truly enjoy their craft. Dulivia is seeking top notch restaurant professionals with Italian restaurant experience. If you love Italian food and the natural wonders of Southern Utah, then Dulivia Ristorante Italiano may have the perfect job for you!
1149 Zion Park Blvd.Kanab, UT
FoodView all jobs at Dulivia Ristorante Italiano