- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Maintenance Mechanic will interact with the leadership group, production team, quality assurance and other maintenance technicians to improve and maximize facility output, efficiency, quality, and safety. Duties include but are not limited to, design, production, and installation of stainless-steel food processing equipment, and facility support equipment. Duties performed in a high-volume manufacturing environment where individuals are involved with overhauling equipment and the installation of new equipment.
MAJOR FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES will include the following (but are not limited to):
· Perform various duties to install and maintain production equipment and the facility’s equipment.
· Conducts machine set-up, troubleshooting, repairs, and preventative maintenance service.
· Provides emergency and unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
· Prepares and sets-up machinery for scheduled production runs.
· Performs mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, and hydraulic troubleshooting, and repair of packaging and production equipment.
· Performs electrical troubleshooting and repair on various equipment and building maintenance.
· Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
· Diagnose problems, replace, or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
· Will use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters, and material handling equipment in performing duties.
· Safely operate and repair forklift.
· Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
· Perform repairs and maintenance as necessary to maintain production at target efficiency.
· Perform preventative maintenance, repair, and inspect production equipment for leaks and cracks.
· Work with the Production Team on continuous improvement initiatives to solve problems on all equipment.
· Provide line support for changeovers by understanding total process layouts and be able to maximize efficiency through optimal interface.
All other duties as assigned.
Dulce Food Group Inc
5720 W Jefferson St. | PhoenixPhoenix, AZ
Get fresh Production Maintenance Mechanic jobs daily straight to your inbox!