Regional Sales Rep/Manager, Various Regions
Duke's Root Control, Inc. Denver, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Duke's has great career opportunities open for the Midwest and the Pacific NW/Rockies Regions!
Duke’s is a dynamic, growing business that specializes in services and products for the municipal water and wastewater industry. With over 300 million miles of pipes serviced, we focus on improving the wastewater/stormwater collection system through our innovative and cost-effective inspection, maintenance, and repair services.
What You Will Do:
As the Sales Representative for one of our territories, you are the one solving our customers’ pain points by your strong solution-selling techniques You will holistically learn about their need(s) and recommend the services and products that will best accommodate those need(s). You will show our customers why and how our products will positively impact their business. Your ability to build new relationships and maintain current relationships is key. With that comes your ability to continue to recommend services and products that will keep them coming back! Ultimately, your hunger and strong work ethics will result in a win-win partnership for us both, ending in sales revenue growth for your territory and valuable customer partnerships.
What We Will Do:
While you take care of our customers, we take care of you by offering a competitive and attainable compensation package, a company vehicle, a comprehensive benefits package, generous time off, a solid 401K retirement savings plan & match, and more.
Ready to start your adventure with us? Apply now if you:
- Have at least 3 – 5 years of related work experience in sales and business development; industry and municipal knowledge strongly preferred
- Have experience creating territory plans, setting and achieving goals, maintaining company CRM database.
- Are ready to travel up to 75% of the time with weekly visits to customers throughout your territory (i.e., leave on Monday mornings and return home Thursday evenings with home office days on Fridays)
- Enjoy networking and building relationships in person, at tradeshows and conferences, and via phone/video calls.
- Have proven relationship building, critical thinking, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Hold a valid driver’s license with a clean MVR record.
We look forward to talking with YOU!
Duke’s Root Control, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, marital status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, amnesty, or any other protected classes in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Duke’s Root Control, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Duke's Root Control, Inc.Why Work Here?
Join a team of people working together to improve our nation's underground pipeline infrastructure!
Duke’s is a dynamic, growing business that specializes in services and products for the municipal water and wastewater industry. With over 300 million miles of pipes serviced, we focus on improving the wastewater/stormwater collection system through our innovative and cost-effective inspection, maintenance, and repair services. With long-standing customers across the country, and the continued growing need to solve our nation’s infrastructure problems, Duke’s is looking to continue growing our team.