Administrative Assistant Job Summary:
Duke’s Drivers & Logistics is seeking administrative professionals for a long-term position in San Francisco, CA. This customer service role offers an opportunity to gain valuable administrative, clerical, and data entry experience while earning a competitive hourly rate and advancing your career with a leading logistics and distribution company. Our ideal candidate would be dedicated, enthusiastic, and ready to take the next step in rewarding career!
As a Duke’s Administrative Assistant, you can expect:
- A reliable, long-term position with a major logistics company
- Competitive weekly pay
- Dependable, full-time schedule; Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm
- Comprehensive benefits available after just 30 days of full-time work
- 24/7 on-call support from your Duke’s team!
- Perform basic administrative, clerical, and data entry duties in support of the sales team
- Receive phone and email communications and route to the proper destination
- Assist with other office projects as needed
We are looking for:
- A dependable admin seeking a long-term position in logistics and distribution
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong communications skills over the phone, by email, and face-to-face
- Experience in customer service and data entry
- Experience with HVAC or logistics a plus!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with conviction and arrest records