- Posted: over a month ago
Responsible for operating a stationary or traveling crane to lift, move, position, and reposition loads and bridge construction sites.
- Operating the crane under supervision.
- Inspecting the crane to ensure its safety.
- Performing routine maintenance.
- Carrying tools for running repairs.
- Understanding and executing the job billing process.
- Driving the crane to a worksite.
- Wearing PPT safety equipment.
- Cleaning and maintaining the crane hoisting mechanism.
- Using lever and pedal controls efficiently. Operate crane according to signals from helper.
- Work harmoniously, cooperatively, and courteously with others at all times.
- Follow specific directions and instructions from supervisors.
- Perform a variety of tasks and duties that may change often as the work conditions require.
- Work within defined standards of accuracy.
- Work in a variety of weather conditions, including temperatures over 85 degrees and below 40 degrees.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- CDL Class B license.
- Must possess NCCCO or equivalent crane operator certification.
- Minimum of 4 years industry experience.
- Knowledge of OSHA Regulations, and ANSI Standards in crane operations.
- Proficient in oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to use arms and hand to reach for, handle, and manipulate objects.
- Frequent stooping, kneeling, crouching, bending, lifting, pushing, and pulling.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds unassisted.
- See and hear well (naturally or with correction.)
- CDL Class A license
This is a safety-sensitive position.It is the policy of this company to assure that applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, or disability.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
ConstructionView all jobs at Duit Construction