Cost Control Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
The Cost Control Manager oversees job cost reporting, coordinates reviews with project management, and analyzes performance in order to forecast financial outcomes. Through the continual analysis of complex data, they are expected to deliver clear and concise projections on-budget performance for all Duit Holdings projects.
- Reviews production quantity entries for all construction divisions
- Performs cost analysis and tracking to monitor job performance compared to budget and revenue
- Assists in budgeting for projects and creates projections monthly within Viewpoint
- Works with Project Managers and Superintendents to ensure accurate and timely reporting of job cost information
- Monitors job cost performance and help develop performance key indicators for management
- Assists in project close out procedures, validation of final revenue while working with project owner to determine final quantities.
- Audits quantities and accounting accuracy to determine costs are charged correctly
- Supports accounting in financial audit process
- Generates analytics for monthly reviews with executive leadership to discuss fades, gains, and projected outcomes
- Maintains knowledge of company's values and strategic plan
- Perform additional audits or cost analysis for management when asked
- Work harmoniously, cooperatively, and courteously with others at all times.
- Follow specific directions and instructions from supervisors.
- Perform a variety of tasks and duties that may change often as the work conditions require.
- Work within defined standards of accuracy.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- 3+ Years construction project management, cost control, accounting, or engineering related experience
- Experience with cost control on heavy highway or other civil construction projects
- Knowledge of construction contract agreements and change order processes
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of construction accounting principles
- Ability to interpret revenue strategies in schedules, quantities, and contract specifications requirements.
- Good computer competency and advanced spreadsheet capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds unassisted.
- See and hear well (naturally or with correction.)
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business, construction, engineering, or related field necessary
- Proficient use with HCSS products and Viewpoint construction software
It is the policy of this company to assure that applicants are employed and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, or disability.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Duit Construction