RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER needed in Washington, DC for a national fast casual restaurant chain that offers simple, healthy, seasonal food made from scratch.
- 2+ years of General Manager/ GM experience in a fast paced, fast casual restaurant such as Just Salad, Hale & Hearty, Chop't, Freshii, Veggie Grill, Au Bon Pain, Panera, etc.
- Full-Service management experience is a plus
- 5+ years of management experience overseeing a team of 25+ staff
- Must be a hands-on manager, working alongside of your team a majority of the time, leading by example
- Must have experience working in a scratch kitchen
- Innovative mindset and a self-started mentality
- Must be able to think outside of the box from a cookie cutter setting, with an evolving brand that is constantly upgrading and innovating the menu to meet the customers’ needs as well as putting systems in place
- Proven ability to motive, develop and train managers and staff
- Experience with P&L, COGS, Developing Budgets, PI, Strategic Planning, Financial Planning and Strategy
- ServSafe Certification
- High School Diploma or higher education
** PLEASE NOTE: If you do not meet the qualifications listed, you may not receive a response to your application.
- Positive Company Culture that offers professional and personal growth with a company with nationwide expansion
- Good Work-Life Balance/ Quality of Life – No Late Nights
- Competitive Salary
- Lucrative Quarterly Bonus Structure - Obtainable
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision
- Commuter/ Travel/ Parking Allowance
- Paid Vacation/ PTO
- Thorough Training Program
- Team Building Retreats and other Motivating Programs with Perks
- Much More!
Please respond to job posting with your resume or apply directly via our website at www.duganstaffing.com. If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Restaurant General Manager job posting, your resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience. (2)