Restaurant Assistant Manager
Dugan Staffing Solutions, Inc. Salt Lake City, UT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
RESTAURANT ASSISTANT MANAGER needed in Salt Lake City UT for a unique, trendy fast casual restaurant with a stable, growing brand.
** PLEASE NOTE: If you do not meet the qualifications listed, you may not receive a response to your application.
- 1-5 years of Assistant Manager experience in a fast-paced, fast casual and/ or full service restaurant
- Must be a hands-on manager and have the ability to work FOH and BOH
- Proven ability to motive, develop and train staff
- Must be passionate about the industry and be a driven leader
- High School Diploma or higher education
- Opportunity for career advancement with a growing corporate concept
- Industry-leading salary
- Eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance
- Eligible for ST disability
- 401(k) with company match
- Company-organized run groups, yoga classes, and bike rides
- Management retreats
- Much More!
Please respond to job posting with your resume or apply directly via our website at www.duganstaffing.com. If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Restaurant Assistant Manager job posting, your resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.
With almost 25 years of industry experience, an impeccable reputation and customer service that surpasses all industry standards, we take pride in our continued success in matching management candidates with our highly respected clients as we build the bridge to provide a successful and lasting partnership.
Dugan Staffing Solutions, Inc.
Founded in 1997, we are a nationwide recruitment firm that places all caliber of executive and management professionals in various industries including Hospitality (Restaurants, Hotels, and Family Entertainment), Retail/ Retail Food/ Grocery/Supermarket, Healthcare, Financial Services, Facilities, and Human Resources. As a designated recruiter for clients from Fortune 100 companies to independent owners, we serve as a bridge between stable, growing companies and executives, professionals, and managers who are searching for careers/ jobs that offer opportunities for personal and professional advancement. With almost 25 years of industry experience, an impeccable reputation and customer service that surpasses all industry standards, we take pride in our continued success in matching management candidates with our highly respected clients as we build the bridge to provide a successful and lasting partnership.
AddressSalt Lake City, UT