We are looking for a RESTAURANT ASSISTANT MANAGER/ FOH MANAGER in the northern suburbs of Boston, MA for a national, corporate casual brand that offers an upbeat environment for their managers and staff.
- 2+ years of high volume full-service/ casual dining Restaurant Management experience (i.e. concepts like Carrabba's, BJ’s Restaurants, Bar Louie, etc.)
- Ability to manage the day-to-day operations of a restaurant while maintaining a positive, lighthearted and fun vibe
- Must have a passion for developing, coaching and mentoring people
- Some BOH/ Kitchen Management experience is preferred
- Proven track record successfully handling, and prioritizing, multiple matters simultaneously
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Program
- Paid Vacation/ Paid Time off
- Medical/ Dental/Vision Insurance
- ST/LT Disability
- AD&D Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Stock Options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Identity Theft Protection
- Dinner Only Concept
- Much More!
Please apply to job posting with resume or apply directly at www.duganstaffing.com. If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Restaurant Assistant Manager/ FOH Manager job posting, your resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.
Dugan Staffing Solutions, Inc. is a designated recruiting firm for a variety of clients from coast to coast. With experienced and niche recruiters, we serve as a bridge between stable, growing companies and executives, professionals and managers, who are searching for careers/ jobs that offer opportunity for personal as well as career advancement.
With over 23 years of industry experience, an impeccable reputation and customer service that surpasses all industry standards, Dugan Staffing Solutions, Inc. takes pride in our continued success in matching professionals and management candidates with our highly respected clients as we build the bridge to provide a successful and lasting partnership.