District Manager Area Manager - Maryland Territory
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
AREA MANAGER wanted for a retail convenience store (C-Store)/ gas station/ food market operation in the Maryland territory.
Reports to: Regional Operations Manager
- 2-5 years’ experience in retail C-store management as a multi-unit manager
- Bachelor's degree or related field experience
- Willingness to travel up to 75% (overnight travel may be required)
- Financial/ P&L knowledge
- Proven track record of building and motivating a team of up to 15+
- High school diploma or higher education
- Must be willing to travel to corporate headquarters for training events
- Must be willing to work a varied work schedule and travel across Maryland
** PLEASE NOTE: If you do not meet the qualifications listed, you may not receive a response to your application.
- Opportunity to work remotely or out of a store
- Competitive salary
- Bonus eligibility/ bonus program
- Profit sharing
- Comprehensive health, vision and dental plans
- 401(k) with company match
- 5 weeks of Paid Time Off with 8 paid holidays
- Short-term/ long-term disability
- Life insurance
- 2 Days Paid Time Off to volunteer in communities/ community engagement
- Paid parental leave for new dads and moms
- Health savings account
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pet insurance
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Much more!
Please respond to job posting with your resume or apply directly via our website at www.duganstaffing.com. If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Retail Area Manager job posting, your resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.
With almost 25 years of industry experience, an impeccable reputation and customer service that surpasses all industry standards, we take pride in our continued success in matching management candidates with our highly respected clients as we build the bridge to provide a successful and lasting partnership.
Dugan Staffing Solutions, Inc.
Founded in 1997, we are a nationwide recruitment firm that places all caliber of executive and management professionals in various industries including Hospitality (Restaurants, Hotels, and Family Entertainment), Retail/ Retail Food/ Grocery/Supermarket, Healthcare, Financial Services, Facilities, and Human Resources. As a designated recruiter for clients from Fortune 100 companies to independent owners, we serve as a bridge between stable, growing companies and executives, professionals, and managers who are searching for careers/ jobs that offer opportunities for personal and professional advancement. With over 25 years of industry experience, an impeccable reputation and customer service that surpasses all industry standards, we take pride in our continued success in matching management candidates with our highly respected clients as we build the bridge to provide a successful and lasting partnership.