Dudek Oakland, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About the Job
We are expanding our team and seeking qualified, experienced environmental underwater survey specialists for seasonal, as-needed/variable hour work based in our Oakland office. The position will support underwater environmental survey field efforts in the San Francisco Bay area.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Survey for environmental resources under scuba in a safe manner under the direct supervision of a Dudek staff underwater archaeologist.
Required Education, Experience and Credentials
- Complete Rescue Diver Course (Open Water and Advance Open Water Prerequisite) of PADI, NAUI, or SSI
- Completed over 30 dives in temperate waters
- Be physically fit to dive
- Current valid driver’s license
- Physical ability to carry equipment and supplies (up to 40 lbs.)
- Understanding and willingness to safely accommodate difficult weather and other environmental conditions and challenges
- Willingness to travel to a project location for several consecutive days
Preferred Credentials and Skills
- Completed an leadership scuba course in NAUI, PADI, SSI
- Previous scientific diving experience in California waters
- Ability to provide and receive feedback
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships
- Ability to resolve conflict through collaboration and communication
Dudek is a leading California-based environmental and engineering firm that helps public and private clients plan and implement reliable, effective, and compliant projects. Founded in 1980, Dudek is a stable company that has grown steadily to more than 600 professionals across the U.S., located primarily in offices in California, Hawai’i, and Oregon.
As an employee-owned company, Dudek’s culture rewards smart, productive team members with professional and financial benefits. Our offices are designed to encourage collaboration, sustainability, and connectivity with the surrounding communities.
Please visit www.dudek.com to learn more!
Dudek is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Powered by JazzHR