Facilties and Maintenance Supervisor
1. Supervises trains and manages maintenance team.
2. Diagnoses complicated mechanical systems.
3. Specifies and purchases all needed mechanical parts required for repairs and modifications.
4. Coordinates and acts as liaison between contractor(s) and DAS.
5. Establishes, maintains, and enforces mechanical preventative maintenance programs.
7. Ensures all repairs are done in an efficient and professional manner.
8. Takes immediate action to correct any unsafe conditions.
9. Selects and manages various outside contractors such as custodians, snow removal services, trash, grounds and landscape maintenance.
10. Does annual reviews of each member and participates in the hiring (firing) and layoff process.
Skills & Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
1. Knowledge of basic shop mathematics.
2. Experience in hydraulics, ability to read schematics.
3. Computer literate (Microsoft/Windows Office Software).
Experience/Training/Education/Certification:To perform this job successfully, an individual must posses the outlined experience level, education, training and certifications in order to be considered.
3. High school diploma.
4. Ten (10) years minimum experience in machine tool - aerospace - manufacturing environments, with at least five (5) years in supervision.
Physical Demands:The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
1. Must be able to walk, stand, and occasionally climb onto ladder, machinery and equipment.
2. Ability to talk, hear and read.
3. Ability to lift, carry, and move up to 40 lbs.
Work Environment and Safety Equipment Required:The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Safety glasses, safety shoes and other designated personal protective equipment as required for the position.
1. Exposure to noise, heat and hazardous substances.
2. Personal safety equipment must be worn, when required. This includes safety glasses, hearing protection, safety shoes, etc.
3. All safety requirements must be strictly adhered to.
Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments in accordance with business needs, and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential function of the job.
11616 East 51st Street
Tulsa, Oklahoma, 74146