Dublin KIA Service Manager
- Posted: 17 days ago
- $16 Hourly
At Dublin KIA, we are committed to an environment where the customer is always treated with respect and dignity. Our associates are our most valuable resource and growth is encouraged through diligence, teamwork & creativity. Above all, there is the highest standard of honesty and integrity when conducting business. If you have an interest in automotive and a desire to develop a career in the industry, apply today!
Pay Scale: $15.50 per hour and the potential for commission opportunities that can range from 0 to no upper limits.
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Vision Discount Program
- 401K Plan + Match
- Paid time off and vacation
- Life insurance w/AD&D Feature
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Family owned and operated
- Long term job security
- Employee Assistance Program
- Worldwide Travel Assistance
- Commuter Benefit
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Discounts on products and services
- Above average industry pay
- Corporate 24-Hour Fitness Rates
- Assist customers in servicing, repairing and explaining each service need.
- Understanding customers' requirements and concerns; matching requirements and concerns to various service options.
- Making the customer comfortable with the service being performed and keeping the customer informed and updated during the service of their vehicle.
- Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories and attend product training as required.
- Maintain a service customer follow up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
- Hiring and supervising all service department personnel, as well as monitoring their performance in servicing customers.
- Creating goals and objectives for the department, which include an annual operating budget, and a marketing plan to promote new business.
- Maintaining a high Customer Service Index (CSI) rating by handling customer complaints immediately and appropriately.
- Prior experience as a Service Manager is preferred.
- Strong focus on providing excellent customer service.
- A high school diploma is required.
- Automotive Service Management / Dealership: 5 years
- Clean and valid Driver's License
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?