Electrical Laborer (Prefab Shop)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Electrical Construction within a Prefabrication Shop
Prefab is a controlled environment where workers build vital electrical components for field installation. Among these components are transformer skids with primary and secondary panels, overcurrent protection, feeders, MC cable and cord drops, light fixtures and lighting pendants, trapeze, HVAC racks, temporary power racks, DuThermX and DuMod trailers (complete setups for thermal imaging and switchgear distribution), device prep, underground duct bank preparation, material sorting, and more.
Electrical Prefab staff members must be mechanically inclined, have working knowledge and skills with tools used in the electrical trade, be punctual, hardworking, and be able to meet deadlines with quality and precision.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Wire splicing and connections
- Power outlet box, and stub-up assembly
- Power, lighting, and equipment whips
- Light fixture modification and preparation
- Prefabrication of panelboards
- Simple conduit bending and assembly
- Pipe threading
Fundamental Skills Needed:
- Use basic hand tools (e.g. screwdrivers, wrenches, pliers, screw-guns, etc.), read tape measures and operate light duty machinery
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Arrive on time daily and be prepared to work
- Able to lift, push or pull up to 50 lbs.
- Self-motivated and have ability to work independently
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment
- Follow all safety rules and regulations.
- Follow established production processes
- Ability to work and communicate as a productive team member
- Direct questions or issues to your supervisor
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong organizational skills
- Competitive Salary
- Insurance (Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- 401k and Profit Sharing
- Training Reimbursement Program
- Positive Work/Life Balance
- Opportunity for Advancement
Dubak Electrical is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
AddressLa Grange Park, IL
ConstructionView all jobs at Dubak Electrical