The current open position is for an experienced HVAC and Refrigeration Technician familiar with HVAC and Refrigeration system installation, troubleshooting, and repair in heavy commercial and industrial environments.
Skill set must include sheet metal/ductwork fabrication and installation, refrigeration systems installation/troubleshooting/repair, HVAC systems installation/troubleshooting/repair, and proficient in industry standards/best practices regarding safety and quality.
The position is a full time permanent position with opportunity for advancement, health and retirement benefits, paid vacation days, and issuance of company vehicle for use on projects/assignments.
- HVAC and Refrigeration systems install/troubleshooting/repair.
- Sheet Metal/Ductwork installation/fabrication.
- HVAC & Refrigeration Control systems troubleshooting/repair/installation.
- Unit Heater troubleshooting/repair/installation.
- Gas piping installation and fabrication.
- NCCER Certification for HVAC and Refrigeration Technician or equivalent Bachelors/Associates Degree in HVAC and Refrigeration Technology.
- Minimum 5-7 years experience as a Journeyman HVAC and Refrigeration Systems Technician.
- EPA Training Certification in refrigerant types: R410A, R404A, R22, R134A, R448A, R12, and R113.
- Ability to perform under pressure in industrial environments.
- Familiar with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Clean driving record, OSHA 10hr, and ability to maintain company tool/material inventory on company vehicle.
- Competitive Salary
- Insurance (Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Days
- 401k and Profit Sharing
- Training Reimbursement Program
- Positive Work/Life Balance
- Opportunity for Advancement