Member Services Rep/Financial Services Consultant
DuTrac Community Credit Union Dubuque, IA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We’re looking for a friendly, sales and service oriented individual with experience working with deposit and lending products and services to join our team as a Member Service Representative/Financial Services Consultant at our main branch on Asbury Road in Dubuque.
- Provide superior service to our membership by building relationships and partnering with members to meet their needs
- Cross-selling credit union products and services
- Opening new accounts and handling account maintenance transactions
- Overseeing the consumer loan process from application to closing.
Qualifications include strong communication, sales, and service skills, desire to work with and meet new people. This position will begin with MSR training then transition into FSC training.
Ideal candidates will have previous experience with the following:
- Consumer deposit products and services
- Consumer lending products and/or underwriting experience
- Experience in identifying services and products to benefit the member
- Analyze credit reports and other documents necessary for loan approval
- Business account products and services
Candidates must be able to work 8:30-12:00 on Saturday mornings on a rotating basis.
DuTrac Community Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Powered by JazzHR
DuTrac Community Credit Union
BusinessView all jobs at DuTrac Community Credit Union