At DuTrac Community Credit Union, we believe that our members deserve the highest quality of service. We are looking for a candidate to work as a full-time Teller (40 hrs/wk) in one of our Dubuque branches to not only meet our member’s expectations, but exceed them.
- Dedicated to helping people and committed to being a trusted financial partner?
……then DuTrac Community is looking for you!
Teller responsibilities include:
- Accurately processing transactions while providing a positive member interaction
- Providing information about DuTrac Community’s products and services after identifying member’s needs to make appropriate referrals
- Effectively communicating with members and your co-workers
- Learning and adhering to procedural and regulatory rules
This is a full-time position and offers an attractive benefit package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, life and disability coverage, 401k, paid time off, holiday pay, and more. The hours for this position are 8:30 - 5:30 Monday - Thursday and 8:30 - 6:00 on Friday. Candidates must also be able to work Saturday a.m. hours.
DuTrac Community is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Learn more about DuTrac Community at www.dutrac.org.