Supply Chain and Global Procurement Spring Co-Op Program (Job Number: LIM00001064)
DuPont is offering a rewarding co-op experience to bright,
talented, business-minded students with the leadership capabilities and
determination to enhance our Supply Chain and S&L organization during the
2020 Spring Semester. We have a variety
of meaningful assignments that allow students to gain valuable industry experience. The assignments provide students with
opportunities to develop by integrating classroom theory with practical work
and to demonstrate their skills for future career opportunities at DuPont. The Co-op commitment is approximately for a
3-6 month period.
We are currently seeking talented, business-minded college students to
join our Supply Chain and GlobalProcurement Development Programs:
- Global ProcurementCo-Op Program - requires a commitment ofsix months or more, with session availability starting in January 2020 or February2020. The positions are located at our headquarters in Wilmington, DE.
Our Supply Chain and Global Procurement Development Programs provide a
variety of meaningful assignments that will enable you to gain valuable
experience in the rapidly changing worlds of global supply chain management and
As a Co-Op, youwill have an opportunity to do the following:
- Adopt and embrace DuPont's core values of safety, ethics,respect for people, and environmental stewardship both on a personal andbusiness level.
- Work in a dynamic team environment that leverages theresources of a large organization.
- Develop an understanding of internal DuPont supply chain orglobal procurement and logistics processes.
- Gain exposure to both the domestic and international aspectsof DuPont's supplychain or global procurement and logistics networks.
- Participate in work-specific training and development.
- Work with experienced supply chain or global procurement andlogistics professionals in the performance of responsibilities.
- Develop an understanding of DuPont strategic business units,functions and operations, our product offerings and how materials and servicerequirements and issues are managed.
- Work in a business casual environment with flexiblework/life opportunities.
The following requirements MUST
be met for consideration in the GlobalProcurement Co-Op Program:
- Currently enrolled as a full-time student at an accreditedcollege or university
- Currently at least a sophomore in an undergraduatebachelor's degree program, or a first-year graduate student in a master's degreebusiness program
- Pursuing a degree in Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, ManagementInformation System (MIS) or related fields
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 preferred
- Microsoft Office Suite experience - (especially Excel) and SharePoint
- Strong interpersonal and leadership experience - such as community volunteerism
- Organizational and analytical ability
- Available to complete the entire assignment
- Have the right to work in the U.S. without restriction
DuPontis a global Fortune 100 company, operating in 90 countries today. We arelooking for people who have a passion for delivering innovative, sustainablesolutions that meet our customer needs for a better, healthier, safer life.
DuPontoffers an exciting place to work where thousands of innovations are introducedevery year. You will have opportunities for growth through involvement invarious dynamic industries from high-tech to high-performance; includingagriculture, nutrition, electronics, communications, safety and protection,home and construction, transportation, and apparel.
AtDuPont, you will find sustainability in our vision, our business and yourfuture. If you want to work on the leading edge of your field and have a desireto make a difference, join DuPont and discover The miracles of science.
DuPontis an equal opportunity employer. DuPont is an E-Verify employer.
Primary Location: NA-United States-Delaware-Wilmington
Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma (13 years)
Employee Status: Temporary
Job Type: Internship
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the "Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law" poster.