HR RISE Program: Early Career Human Resources Development Program (Master's/MBA) (Job Number: HUM00001602)
HR RISE Program is a global Human Resources
program designed to support the development of a contemporary HR organization
by providing opportunities and experiences that build the competencies needed
to meet the needs of the business and function for the long-term.
This HR Rotational Development Program affords the
participant career growth through the following:
- Experiential assignments: Rotations through different typesof HR roles/experiences
- Mentorship & Leadership Exposure: Leadership sponsorship / development via projects,learning events, etc.
- Learning & Development: Self-study, internal training,certifications
- Global Exposure: Partnership with GlobalBusiness Partners, Potential Global work assignments
- Local or Global Business Partner - Manufacturing/Corporate
- Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
- Talent Management
- Talent Acquisition
- HR Analyst
- Total Rewards
must meet the following requirements to be considered for these opportunities:
- Have successfully completed a Master's Degree program at anaccredited college or university in Human Resources/Labor Relations or arelated field. PhD candidates with a background in OrganizationDevelopment would also be considered.
- Domestic/International geographic flexibility for the duration of theprogram
- Have the ability to work in either the United States, Asia PacificRegion (India, China or Singapore) or Europe (Germany, Denmark or UnitedKingdom)
qualifications include the following:
- Minimum GPA of 3.5
- 1-5 years of relevant business experience
- Previous HR work experience in a multi-market, global organization
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and activities
At DuPont, we have an unbridled commitment to
deliver essential innovations that enrich people's lives, enable sustainable
development and foster human potential for generations to come. Innovations
developed from highly engineered products and naturally sourced ingredients continue
to shape industries and everyday life. From smarter homes to more efficient
cars, from better ways of digitally connecting to new tools that enable active
and healthy lifestyles...in all these areas and many more, we're working with
customers to transform their ideas into real world answers that help humanity
Coupled with core values and excellent compensation
& benefits... Together, we're turning possibilities into real world answers
that help humanity prosper!
Come realize how you can make an impact, actlike an owner and partner with customers in our journey.
Please access the following link to better
understand & appreciate DuPont's
Journey at https://eidupont.scene7.com/is/content/eidupont/production/unstructured/DuPont.NowFinal19Apr2019_TA.pdf :
Most U.S. based
assignments would be in Wilmington, Delaware, but other potential locations are
Richmond, Virginia or Midland, Michigan.
For international students, locations could potentially be Shanghai,
China; Singapore; Hyderbad, India; Gurugram, India; Frankfurt, Germany;
Copenhagen, Denmark; London, UK
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran
status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable
accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for ContactInformation at http://www.dupont.com/global-links/accessibility.html .
For US Applicants: See the "Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law" poster at:
For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy, click here at http://www.dupont.com/content/dam/dupont/corporate/careers/careers-landing/documents/DuPont-US-Affirmative-Action-Policy-August-2016-FINAL.pdf .
Primary Location: NA-United States-Delaware-Wilmington
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Entry Level
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the "Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law" poster.