We are looking for 2nd shift experienced New Britain, Davenport, Wickman and Euroturn Screw Machine operators.
Excellent salary potential (commensurate with experience). Competitive benefit package including health, dental, life, disability, and 401K plan with employer match.
2nd shift is 5pm to 3 am.
Responsible for running two machines concurrently. Examines blueprints and work orders to determine finished specifications of parts. Loads material into machine for production. Starts machine, observes operation, and verifies conformance of parts to specifications, using measuring instruments, such as gages, calipers, and micrometers.
The candidate must possess the following:
· Ability to communicate effectively with coworkers
· Must be able to use gages
· Advanced blueprint reading skills
· Ability to grind own tools
· Knowledge of machine functions
· Basic machine repair knowledge
· Must use SPC
· Ability to use Vantage
· Basic computer skills
· Basic math and reading skills
· Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
· Mechanical aptitude
· Ability to read and understand basic English
· Safety minded at all times
Must be to pass background check and drug screen
Job Type: Full-time
•Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
•do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
DuPage Machine ProductsWest suburban manufacturer of precision turned parts