Commercial Janitorial Associate
- $19 Hourly
- Performs routine manual tasks in maintaining the cleanliness, sanitary conditions, and appearance of company buildings.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 5pm-10pm
- Schedule: Contingent Position - open availability
- Cleans bathrooms, offices, hallways, and any other assigned areas by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing and polishing.
- Disposes of infectious waste when assigned.
- Empties and decontaminates trash containers.
- Moves, rearranges, and dusts furniture and fixtures.
- Mixes or blends routine cleaning solutions to proper concentrations as necessary for various tasks.
- Cleans and waxes floors using industrial-size mops and/or machines.
- Strips and polishes floors using buffing machines.
- Washes blinds, windows, and walls with prescribed solutions.
- Sweeps sidewalks, porches, and tiled surfaces.
- Operates wet/dry vacuum for cleaning and shampooing carpeted areas.
- Reports needs for minor building or equipment repair to supervisor.
- Replaces light bulbs and/or reports safety hazards to supervisor.
- Folds and issues clothing and linen when assigned.
- Performs other related custodial duties on the grounds when assigned.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience Required: Two years of verifiable commercial cleaning, custodial, janitorial, building maintenance experience
- Active listener
- Team Orientated
- Punctual with Excellent Attendance
Du-All Cleaning, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Du-All Cleaning, Inc.Lansing, MI
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.