Our client in Woodlawn, MD is looking for a full time Licensed Therapist for their PHP/IOP/OP substance abuse facility. This position will be 100% onsite, no telehealth.
Education and Experience:
- Master's degree in Social Work or Mental Health Counseling required and licensure as a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC), a Licensed Graduate Professional Counselor (LGPC), a Licensed Certified Social Worker Clinical (LCSW-C), a Licensed Graduate Social Worker (LGSW), A Licensed Graduate Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LGADC) or a (Licensed Clinical Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LCADC) in the State of Maryland.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of diverse cultures and gender specific issues and the ability to incorporate needs of gender and culturally diverse groups into the organization.
- Understands need for and maintains appropriate confidentiality at all times when interacting with patients, residents, families, visitors, referral sources and all other contacts.
- Exhibits excellent customer relation skills as evidenced by professional, supportive and constructive communication with all contacts including coworkers, patients, residents, visitors, families and referral sources.
Dt Staffing Llc
Why Work Here?
Excellent potential for career advancement and personal growth!