Our client is looking for a full time Clinical Tech to support SUD patients at their outpatient facility. This role is M-F and requires 1-2 evening shifts per week (12-8:30pm).
We are looking for a dynamic Clinical Tech, Behavioral Health to support clinical and non-clinical staff as well as building administration in the provision of technical and auxiliary clinical services to ensure comprehensive and effective daily programming and functionality.
- Collect, monitor, and document urinalysis samples and breathalyzer screenings
- Send out daily email communications to clinical staff
- Monitor and maintain inventory of all supplies and storage closet, and advise supervisor when supplies are due to be ordered
- Responsible for monitoring clients throughout hours of operation, including a walk-through of the building every 15 minutes as assigned
- Responsible for ensuring and maintaining the cleanliness of the building
- Ensure compliance with Federal Regulations pertaining to client confidentiality
- Schedules and provides transportation in accordance to transportation policy and procedures
- Maintains cleanliness of company vehicles
- Maintains travel logs and vehicle safety checklists
- Provides back up support for reception needs
- Monitors and oversees the use of the computers
- Provides support to clinical staff and medical staff
- High School Diploma
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Current CPR certification
- Versatility, flexibility, and willingness to work with constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Ability to work efficiently and thoroughly
- Must have strong ability to multi-task
- Must have knowledge of all Microsoft office suites including, but not limited to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.
- College degree
- Experience and knowledge in the field of Substance Use Disorders
- Experience with EMR’s (Electronic Medical Records)
Dt Staffing Llc
Why Work Here?
Excellent potential for career advancement and personal growth!