For over 14 years we have hired reliable, customer service-focused technicians who have an eye for detail and an outgoing personality.
As a Dryer Vent Wizard service technician, you are a key member of our team responsible for bringing customer’s dryer vent systems up to code, making them safer and more efficient. You will build customer relationships and uphold our standard of outstanding customer service.
You have strong communication skills and can articulate information to supervisors, employees, and customers professionally. You are self-motivated, thrive in a fast-moving environment and you are able to manage your time effectively to meet deadlines.
WILL TRAIN THE RIGHT CANDIDATE!
Compensation during training: $17.00 an hour
After Training: $600-$1000 per week
Company Vehicle Provided to Service CustomersPurpose:
To provide professional dryer vent cleaning, repair, rerouting, and maintenance services for residential, multi-units and commercial locations.
- Present yourself in a professional manner at all times; uphold company image
- Provide the customer with a complete assessment upon arrival to the home
- Professionally service customer’s dryer vent system as indicated by inspection results
- Offer additional applicable products/services based on the inspection results
- Available to answer any questions and provide thorough responses
- Accurately and legibly provide assessment and invoice when applicable
- Clearly define and describe the features and benefits of products/services as requested
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order/condition
Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience in electrical, plumbing, HVAC, construction, carpentry or handyman work
- Experience and strong comfort level working with tools
- Ability to climb and handle ladders up to 20 feet in height
- Ability to work within constricted spaces such as attics, crawlspaces or closets
- Ability to work on rooftops
- Ability to work independently and problem solve
- Ability to work required business hours and weekends when necessary
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers, management and team members
*Benefits package varies by location.
Dryer Vent Wizard