- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Pay Rate: $15 per hour
Reports to: Banquet Manager/ Director of Catering
About the Role
This position coordinates food and beverage experience for members and event attendees. This includes presentation of the dining space, timing of the courses served, maintaining a friendly and professional demeanor and the presentation of a spotless image.
It requires a positive attitude at all times, a willingness to help others and above all else, a desire to satisfy our members and their guests. A professional appearance of clean and pressed uniform, excellent hygiene and good grooming is a must for this position.
- Adheres to established rules and regulations of Druid Hills Golf Club while working scheduled shifts.
- Performs related banquet set-up tasks.
- Provides immediate attention to all guests upon seating them.
- Takes beverage orders and serves food in specified station.
- Pours and refills wine, coffee, water and other beverages served with and after the meal.
- Empties and clears soiled dishes as needed.
- Cleans all assigned work areas in Kitchen and banquet areas.
- Advises supervisor of any member or guest complaints as soon as they occur.
- Assists in closing functions by performing various tasks such as removing linen, busing glasses, dishes, silverware, etc., and re-setting the room for next function. (Include moving of furniture, chairs and tables.)
- Attends staff meetings including pre-service (line-up) sessions.
- Assures that all state and local laws and Club policies and procedures for the service of alcoholic beverages are consistently followed.
- Thanks members and guests; invites them to return.
- Consistently follows all sanitation-related requirements, including those related to personal hygiene.
- Maintains highest level of service for banquet functions.
- Maintains highest level of cleanliness and good repair of all dining rooms, service workstations, dining utensils, equipment and glassware including common and storage areas.
- Follows all guidelines in the Clubhouse Service Procedure Handbook. Including instructions on table setting, order taking and sequence of service.
- Practice “Teamwork.”
- Maintains positive attitude with all staff and members. Greets all members by name when possible. Maintains eye contact and use proper vocabulary when speaking with members. Avoids all negative comments.
- Anticipation and compliance of the member’s needs by providing them with immediate attention. Displays a sense of urgency with all tasks.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Knowledge of all order on arrival menu items, preparation methods, ingredients, garnish and wine list.
- Knowledge of role during emergency situations. Aware of fire and life safety procedures.
- Ability to execute all service types successfully, i.e.; Russian, French, American Banquet, etc.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, bending, reaching, and the ability to carry trays of food weighing 25-50 pounds at times is required.
- Must have a positive attitude at all times, a willingness to help others and above all else, and a desire to satisfy our members and their guests.
- A professional appearance of clean and pressed uniform, excellent hygiene and good grooming is a must for this position.
- Prior banquet experience is preferred.
- The ability to read, write and execute basic math skills are necessary.
- High School diploma or GED is required.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Verizon Phone Bill Discounts
- 401K + employer match (up to 6%)
- Culture with Monthly Awards and Recognition
- Free lunch daily
- FSA for health and dependent care
- Employee Golf Days
- Hertz Rental Car Discounts
- Employee Scholarship Opportunity
- Employee Assistance Program
Druid Hills Golf ClubAtlanta, GA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.