Drug Testing Collector-SHREVEPORT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: Drug Testing Collector, full time.
Summary: Great company looking for an outstanding candidate to perform workplace drug & alcohol testing. Join our team to learn federal guidelines, state regulations, education on drug trends, student & bus drivers testing, DNA paternity and ancestry and many more. We train and certify you in DOT testing so you can advise safety directors or even become an expert witness in court.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Collect urine, saliva, hair, nail & breath alcohol samples testing.
- Analyze drug testing screens to determine test results.
- Collect samples for DNA testing.
- Clean, maintain, calibrate breath alcohol machines.
- Performing on-site collections to various locations
- After hours' rotation for emergency 24/7 testing.
- Recording test results and scanning test records
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Works well in a team environment
- Proficient in MS Office software.
- Able to work with a diverse group of people
- Pre-employment background check, driving record & drug screen
- Travel up to 25%.
Education & Experience:
Associate degree or at least 2 or more years of working experience.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Drug & Alcohol Testing Compliance Services
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Drug & Alcohol Testing Compliance Services