Private, fast-paced ENT practice, looking for an experienced Registered Nurse(RN) with great leadership and communication skills, who enjoys working with people. Clinical strengths should include exceptional patient care, accuracy in history intake, taking vitals, proficiency with EMR charting (NextGen preferably), familiarity with general ENT, willing to train and work with clinical staff.and be able to handle being on your feet for long hours.
Candidate should be personable, detail oriented, with a minimum of 3 years of medical experience, and MUST BE A REGISTERED NURSE. This is potentially a full time position where you need to be flexible and available on weekdays, Tuesday and/or Thursday evenings and some Saturdays.
If these qualifications match your skill set and interest, we may have a place for you in our west suburban office(s).
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment