Droza Group is seeking full-time Entry-Level Customer Service and Sales Representatives with backgrounds in customer service, hospitality, retail and the restaurant/service industry. We have found that candidates with these backgrounds are very easy to train and make outstanding additions to our team!
About Droza Group, Inc:
Our firm is a privately-owned company that provides new customer acquisition and retention for some of the nation’s largest entertainment and telecommunications companies.
Clients know they can trust the Droza Group to represent their brand with the utmost professionalism and integrity. By discussing customer accounts in a one-on-one setting, face-to-face, Droza Group team members build trust and confidence in the brand of their clients.
Customers feel heard and are able to get the most bang for their buck. This innovative process has proven so valuable to clients that Droza Group is experiencing tremendous demand for new market expansion.
At Droza Group, we fundamentally believe that too many people are being judged on their backgrounds, lack of experience, and not enough on their drive, integrity, and work ethic. We believe that everyone has something to bring to the table, and we thrive off of people reaching their potential. We train our employees from the ground up and primarily look for character traits rather than work experience. We take care of our employees. If they succeed, we succeed, and the clients succeed. That is why we offer promotions to management based on performance, and not seniority.
Perks of working at Droza Group:
- National and international travel opportunities
- Public speaking practice in small and large groups
- Hands-on training in sales and marketing
- Training pay, competitive base pay PLUS commissions!
- A team environment where fun and learning is encouraged
- Personal and professional growth and development opportunities
Responsibilities of Customer Service and Sales Representatives:
- Acquire and retain new customer accounts
- Develop and manage relationships with clients
- Understand current sales and marketing trends and the needs of our clients
- Monitor campaign performance and development
- Consistently meet or exceed sales goals
- 100% completion of provided training
Requirements for this position include:
- Competitive mindset
- The desire to grow professionally
- 1-2 years of Customer Service/Restaurant/Hospitality/Retail experience preferred
- Great work ethic
- Team player
A background check and drug screening will be conducted upon hire, as required by clients.
We are located in Cincinnati, Ohio.
If this describes you, then apply! Once preliminary screenings have been completed, a Human Resources representative will be in touch within 24-48 hours!