Drop Ship Lifestyle is looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager to join our passionate, highly collaborative marketing team. You'll manage content strategies for our various online brands as well as content for our internal marketing & sales teams.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Oversee all content creation to support the strategic marketing plan in place, including website content, eBooks, white papers, checklists, infographics, blog posts, podcasts, landing pages, and more.
- Collaborate with other marketing team members to help create a coherent marketing strategy across all platforms.
- Help shape and perfect Drop Ship Lifestyle & associated brands content strategies.
- Help develop lightweight, repeatable processes, workflows, and content templates that keep the team nimble and successful.
- Share your own work and give feedback to team members in a variety of settings.
- Build and implement a content marketing strategy that generates organic traffic & leads (SEO).
- Keep up to date with industry best practices and monitor content activities of competitor websites.
- Identify and implement potential growth opportunities.
- Monitor, track, and document content results; analyze data.
- Develop and implement comprehensive content strategies that align with company goals.
- Support marketing & sales team with up-to-date content material.
- Brainstorm and collaborate with team for new ideas and content strategies.
- Manage all online and print content materials and campaigns.
The ideal candidate for this role would have search engine optimization & project management experience.
- 2 - 3+ years of experience in content strategy or related fields
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Strong go-getter personality with ability to assess and resolve situations quickly and maintain a fast day-to-day pace
- Comprehensive knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures with marketing and/or advertising strategies and communications.
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people
- Experience in editorial development and coordination
- Strong project management experience
- Strong problem-solver; ability to navigate various viewpoints to develop consensus
- Comfort in developing and presenting concepts, reports and updates to leadership
Light travel required (Quarterly meetings): Flight & Hotel reimbursed
Earn a competitive wage, incentives, and benefits with our company.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Performance based incentives for big bonuses.
- Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays.
- 100% Employer-sponsored health plans (after 90 days)