We provide a payment service for global merchants and payment service providers. We are on a mission to build payments infrastructure to connect Africa to the global economy. We do this by building technology, tools, and infrastructure for businesses and banks who want to provide a more seamless and secure payments experience for their customers. Founded in 2016 by a team of African finance and technology veterans from Standard Bank, PayPal, Google Wallet amongst others.
Required Skills: Vue, React, Angular, HTML, NodeJS, Micro service Architecture, CI/CD, DevOps, Cloud, UI/UX
Manage and seamlessly blend front-end and back-end web development
Responsible for implementing visual and interactive elements that users engage with through their web browser when using our products. Translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application
- Proven work experience in software engineering
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the organisation’s product and service offerings.
- In-depth understanding of software development languages like html and nodejs
- In-depth understanding of software development frameworks like angular, vuejs and react
- Understanding of micro service architecture
- Knowledge of writing unit tests
- Knowledge of continuous integration and delivery
- Strong DevOps focus and experience building and deploying infrastructure with cloud deployment technologies
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Attitude to work
- Ability to finish projects on time
- Displaying Enthusiasm/Motivation/Creativity for assignment
- Ability to grasp project requirements quickly
- Develop new user-facing features
- Create innovative solutions to web design issues to help make the application more visually appealing and enhance usability
- Ensure quick Updates on our products application to make them effective
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Ensures Troubleshooting and fixing issues on a product’s Frontend.
- Produce application architecture design translated from high-level product/user requirements
- Design, develop and deliver code that can support new product feature/enhancements in an agile environment
- Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Develop plan, process and timeline for development projects
- Analyse, design and develop tests and test-automation suites.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with users, project managers, product managers and other engineers to achieve elegant solutions.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Contribute towards team, department and company goals.
- Understanding of scope and client’s business model
- Mentoring and implementation of best practices and processes
- Compliance with documented process (SDLC)
- Creativity and efficiency index, usage of components and tools Key Performance Indicators:
- Timeliness of product build
- Clarity of documentation
- Quality of written codes
- Customer Satisfaction with product
- Short Cycle time (Time spent working on an issue)
- High velocity rate (Number of features delivered in a period)
- Fast backlog burn rate
- QA Kickback rate
- No of escaped bugs
- Defect removal efficiency
- % of milestones missed
- Response time to customers inquiries and complaints across all channels
Drone Mapping Startup
Why Work Here?With state-of-the-art computer vision technology at its core, our company develops an autonomous drone platform that is capable of gathering and analyzing aerial data in a GPS-denied environment with no human pilot. Our aerial robot can help automate routine and on-demand inventory checks at large-scale, high-rack warehouses. This provides real-time visibility into the actual inventories and saves operating costs for the warehouse managers while improving the quality of life for the warehouse workers. Our company's strong technical foundation allows us to offer a truly autonomous solution that makes economic sense for the customers and is easily scalable to the broader markets.
An exciting Drone Mapping Startup - involved in some exciting Robotics, Drones, Computer Vision, Camera technologies