CDL A DRIVER WANTED FOR LOCAL DEDICATED NO-TOUCH FREIGHT FOR CANADA ROUTES!!
Find a job that fits your life and family!!
DriverSource is an industry leading staffing solutions firm specializing in CDL Drivers. We are growing and presently seeking professional CDL Drivers to join our team. Let us go to work for you!
For immediate consideration and to get more info:
· Please call us at 800-887-9095.
· Visit our office, Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm: 15340 Michigan Ave Dearborn MI 48126
· Visit our website and apply online at www.driversource.net
Routes originating out of Romulus, MI. into Canada.
- All home daily
- No touch freight
- 53-foot dry van shuttles of auto parts.
- Fuel cards provided
- These are full-time long-term positions
- Route pay averaging $1000-$1200 per week.
- Weekly Pay
- Long term lease
- No Forced Dispatch
- Our drivers are the face of our company and they must conduct themselves as professionals at all times.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 6 Paid Holidays
- PTO time available for FT and PT drivers.
- Driver Referral Program
- Weekly Pay (no check holds)
- Direct Deposit
- Earn 60k plus a year!
- You must have a valid CDL Class A with a minimum of 1-year recent verifiable driving experience
- Must possess a valid DOT medical card
- No more than 4 moving violations in the last 36 months
- No more than 2 preventable accidents in the last 36 months
- No Felony convictions (or pending charges) in the last 10 years
- 21 years of age
- Meet all FMCSA requirements
- Ability to take direction
- Follow all DOT regulations (hours of service, pre and post trip inspections, E-Logs, trip records etc..)
.No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of his or her employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, marital status, family status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.