Full-time, Part-time - Seasonal Work
CDL A DRIVER WANTED FOR LOCAL, HOME DAILY SEASONAL ROUTES!
DriverSource is an industry-leading staffing solutions firm specializing in CDL Drivers. We are growing and presently seeking professional CDL Drivers to join our team. Let us go to work for you!
For immediate consideration and or to get more info about this position:
Please call us at 800-887-9095.
- Visit our office, Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm: 15340 Michigan Ave Dearborn MI 48126
- Visit our website and apply online at www.driversource.net
CDL-A Drivers needed for local home daily work. Routes originating out of the metro-Detroit area.
- MAKE YOUR OWN SCHEDULE!
- Routes originating out of the Metro Detroit area
- Part-time and Full-time Seasonal work available
- All shift available
- $18.00-$20.00 per hr.
- OT after 8 and 40 hours
- Touch Freight and No Touch Freight available!
- No Forced Dispatch
- Local Home Daily Routes
- Our drivers are the face of our company and they must conduct themselves as professionals at all times.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 6 Paid Holidays
- PTO time available for FT and PT drivers.
- Driver Referral Program
- Weekly Pay (no check holds)
- Direct Deposit
- Earn 60k plus a year!
- You must have a valid CDL Class A with a minimum of 1-year recent verifiable driving experience
- Must possess a valid DOT Medical Card
- Must be able to back up into tight spaces
- Must be able to operate a manual and automatic transmission
- No more than 2 moving violations and/ or accidents in the last 36 months (citations or convictions)
- No previous history of suspension, revocation, or cancellation of driving privileges as a result of moving violations or vehicular accidents within the previous 5 years
- No Felony convictions (or pending charges) in the last 10 years
- 21 years of age
- Meet all FMCSA requirements
- Self Motivated
- Ability to take direction
- Follow all DOT regulations (hours of service, pre and post-trip inspections, E-Logs, trip records, etc.. )
No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of his or her employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, marital status, family status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.