CDL-A TRACTOR-TRAILER DRIVERS WANTED FOR DEDICATED ROUTES!
Find a job that fits your life and family!!
DriverSource is an industry-leading staffing solutions firm specializing in CDL Drivers. We are growing and presently seeking professional CDL Drivers to join our team. Let us go to work for you!
For immediate consideration and/or to get more info about this position:
- Please call us at 800-887-9095
- Visit our office, Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm: 15340 Michigan Ave Dearborn MI 48126
- Visit our website and apply online at www.driversource.net
CDL-A Drivers needed for FULL-TIME work. Routes originating out of Perrysburg, OH.
- Full-time, dedicated positions
- Sunday – Friday
- 2 to 3 days layover
- Truck is Dedicated to you no slip setting
- Day Shift start time 0400 – 0700
- 10-14-hour days
- Pay Average is $25 per Hour
- Must be able to download app on phone for ELD
- Delivery of Garage Doors and Parts
- Unload to move to rear of trailer with Pallet jack and Hand Dolly’s
- Traveling to Midwest, east Coast, and Upper Southeast
- No Forced Dispatch
- Local Home Daily Routes
- Our drivers are the face of our company and they must conduct themselves as professionals at all times.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 6 Paid Holidays
- PTO time available for FT and PT drivers.
- Driver Referral Program
- Weekly Pay (no check holds)
- Direct Deposit
- Earn 60k plus a year!
- You must have a valid CDL Class A with a minimum of 1-year recent verifiable driving experience
- Must possess a valid DOT Medical Card
- Must be able to back up into tight spaces
- Must be able to operate a manual and automatic transmission
- No more than 2 moving violations and/ or accidents in the last 36 months (citations or convictions)
- No previous history of suspension, revocation, or cancellation of driving privileges as a result of moving violations or vehicular accidents within the previous 5 years
- No Felony convictions (or pending charges) in the last 10 years
- 21 years of age
- Meet all FMCSA requirements
- Self Motivated
- Ability to take direction
- Follow all DOT regulations (hours of service, pre and post-trip inspections, E-Logs, trip records, etc.. )
No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of his or her employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, marital status, family status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Why Work Here?DriverSource is an industry leading staffing solutions firm specializing in CDL Drivers. We are growing and presently seeking a support specialist to join our team. We are a Third Party Logistics Service partnering with 1000 customers with LOCAL, HOME DAILY positions available. We have all shifts, commodities & types of equipment as well as full time & part time positions available.
We specialize in Local/ Home Daily/ Long-Term Truck Driving Careers.