CDL A & B DRIVERS WANTED FOR LOCAL, HOME DAILY ROUTES!
We are looking for you!! That is right, we have Home Daily Routes!!
DriverSource is a place where hero’s work. We strive to find the right fit for you!
Stop shopping around for your ideal company and let us do the work for you! DriverSource is an industry-leading staffing solution firm that specializes in our CDL Drivers. We are presently seeking professional CDL Drivers to join our team!
CALL US TODAY!!!!! 800-887-9095
For immediate consideration and or to get more info about this position:
o Please call us TODAY at 800-887-9095
o Visit our website and apply online at www.driversource.net NOW!
o APPLY TODAY!!! https://intelliapp.driverapponline.com/c/driversource
CDL-A & B Drivers needed for local home daily work. Routes originating out of the metro-Detroit area.
- MAKE YOUR OWN SCHEDULE!
- Part-time and Full-time work available
- All shift available
- $17.00-$20.00 per hr.
- OT after 8 and 40 hours
- Endorsements preferred but not required.
- Touch Freight and No Touch Freight available!
- No Forced Dispatch
- Local, Home Daily Routes
- Our drivers are the face of our company and they must always conduct themselves as professionals.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 6 Paid Holidays
- PTO time available for FT and PT drivers.
- Driver Referral Program
- Weekly Pay (no check holds)
- Direct Deposit
- Earn 60k plus a year!
- You must have a valid CDL Class A or B with a minimum of 1-year recent verifiable driving experience
- Must possess a valid DOT Medical Card
- Endorsements are preferred X,N,H,T but not required
- Must be able to back up into tight spaces
- Must be able to operate a manual and automatic transmission
- No more than 2 moving violations and/ or accidents in the last 36 months (citations or convictions)
- No previous history of suspension, revocation, or cancellation of driving privileges because of moving violations or vehicular accidents within the previous 5 years
- No Felony convictions (or pending charges) in the last 7 years
- 21 years of age
- Meet all FMCSA requirements
- Self Motivated
- Ability to take direction
- Follow all DOT regulations (hours of service, pre and post-trip inspections, E-Logs, trip records, etc.. )
No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of his or her employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, marital status, family status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.