Data Scientist (Remote)
- Posted: over a month ago
DrivenIQ is a data intelligence disruptor! Using localized data, and geo-based intel, we know who is in market, ready to buy, and we can ensure that organizations or agency partners align their media spend & advertising platforms with true data to drive effective ROI for the client.
Developed with business owners and ROI in mind, DrivenIQ has developed proprietary disruptive ad serving technology that enables our data to be far more effective, and efficient for all our clients. As a cool emerging tech start up, DrivenIQ is finding great success, and is scaling nationally. We are rapidly expanding and looking for the right players for our team.Job Description
In this hand’s-on position, the Data Scientist will work very closely with the support and development team and apply knowledge of Data Science to design and develop enterprise analytic solutions which are focused on specific auto industry and non-automotive questions for DrivenIQ customers. The Data Scientist will define best practices in the use of advanced analytics and therefore must possess the ability to understand and document business processes and influence process improvement. The Data Scientist will also incorporate emerging technologies to evaluate new analytic possibilities. The individual filling this role will be expected to hit the ground running on the delivery of advanced analytic solutions. In this role, you will be expected to design and develop proof-of-concept solutions in support of presales activities as well as support the development of standardized analytic offerings.Qualifications
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Work closely with the support team to ensure understanding of all client data
- Defines analytic strategies to meet the demands of business requirements
- Defines the technical requirements of the analytic solutions
- Defines the data requirements of the analytic solution
- Conducts sophisticated analyses and build models, as required
- Translates data science results into clear business focused deliverables for decision makers
- Leads project plans and works with development team to deploy models into operational systems
- Integrates advanced analytics into end-to-end business intelligence solutions and operational business processes
- 1+ years of professional experience and a Master of Science or equivalent degree in applied statistics, mathematics, data science or related area of study
- 5+ years use of R / Python for machine learning and large-scale data analysis
- 5+ years of using machine learning methodologies such as regression, decision trees, time series analysis, NLP
- 1+ year of experience working with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure or equivalent
- Expert use of SQL and relational databases
- Experience with Hadoop / Spark, Map/Reduce, Hive or equivalent
- Strong model validation skills
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI or equivalent
- Strong business focus. Must excel at connecting business requirements to data mining objectives and to measurable business benefit
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Extensive experience working with IT Development teams to implement analytic application/solution development. Refers to the implementation of repeatable analytic solutions which encompass all phases of the software development cycle beyond model development.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Holidays + Unlimited PTO. It’s all about balance and we trust you will get your work done!
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans available
- Learning and growth opportunities
- Remote work - work comfortably from your home
This job advertisement in no way states or implies that these are the only duties and responsibilities to be performed by this employee. A full job description will be provided if and when a job offer is presented. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties and responsibilities upon the request of a supervisor.
DrivenIQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
TechnologyView all jobs at DrivenIQ