Senior SaaS Accountant - Remote
Driven Insights Park City, UT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Fully Remote, Permanent Work from Home Opportunity
Job Summary: Looking to build upon your track record as a rising SaaS accountant in a rapidly growing segment of the financial services industry? You will work tightly with the Driven Insights F&A team, where you'll gain very meaningful experience with rapidly growing SaaS clients. You will learn our proprietary best practices and use cutting edge technology. You'll be part of a collaborative, fast-paced work environment, where hitting deadlines is a way of life and details matter. The opening is immediate.
Meet Our Incredibly Talented and Collaborative Team Here: https://www.driveninsights.com/careers/
- Medical, Life, and Disability Insurance
- Generous PTO Policy
- Permanent Work from Home
- Amazing culture & team
- Growth opportunities abound – multiple tracks to choose from
- Company 401k Contribution
- Loads of Tech Gear
- Annual In-Person Get Together (Post Covid)
- Serve as lead accountant for client businesses
- Manage revenue cycle (order to cash) and ensure ASC 606 compliance
- Oversee expense management process
- Responsible for monthly financial close, SaaS KPI (key performance indicators) measurement & investor reporting
- Assist with cash flow projections, budgeting process
- Lead accounting aspects of monthly client meetings, provide compelling insights for client business owners
- Train new accountants on our delivery process
- Own sales tax, covenant calculations & sales commissions calculations
- Manage & leverage accounting technology, such as QuickBooks, Bill.com, Avalara, SaaSOptics, Divvy, Box
- Meaningfully contribute to or lead strategic projects (eg: due diligence, fundraising requests, financial analysis, software and process improvements that scale with increased transaction volume)
- Own, evolve internal client accounting processes to promote efficiency, ensure data accuracy
- Assumes other special activities and responsibilities as required. These include projects such as researching and implementing new technology for internal and customer use, as well as process improvement initiatives.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Experience successfully revamping accounting processes and technology
- Strong QuickBooks Online experience required
- Strong understanding of SaaS KPIs with track record of using to make quick, informed decisions
- Experience with subscription billing enterprise software solution such as SaaSOptics, Zuora
- Exceptionally strong Google Sheet / Microsoft Excel GAAP-compliant financial modeling skills
- Firm grasp on SaaS-specific sales tax liability management, including usage of management tool like Avalara
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Proven analytical, problem-solving, critical thinking, decision-making & project management skills
- Willing to work at a high level of intensity and fast pace to support the needs of rapidly growing businesses
- Flexible and able to handle multiple projects at one time while maintaining incredible attention to detail
- Maintain a positive, solutions-focused attitude
- Ability to use good judgement and keep client and Driven Insights information confidential
- Deliver consistent excellent customer service to internal/external customers, colleagues and management
Education and Experience:
- Experience as lead accountant in rapidly growing SaaS firm
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Master’s in Accounting and/or CPA license preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a Senior Accountant, with a minimum of 3 years of SaaS accounting experience
- 2+ years of audit work as CPA
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Office Environment:
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must constantly operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and printer.
- Must be able to lift laptop and reams of paper
- Infrequent travel to Driven Insights headquarters in MA for professional development activities, once it is safe to do so.
NO RECRUITERS: CANDIDATES ONLY, NO RECRUITER OR STAFFING FIRM OUTREACH.
MUST LIVE IN THE U.S.A.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressPark City, UT
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Driven Insights