SaaS Finance Director - Remote
Driven Insights Fort Wayne, IN
- Expired: December 02, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Summary: Looking to build upon your track record as a SaaS finance professional in a rapidly growing segment of the financial services industry? You will work tightly with our clients and the Driven Insights accounting & finance team. Manage day-to-day finance operations as detailed herein for Driven Insights' clients. You'll be part of a collaborative, fast-paced work environment, where hitting deadlines is a way of life and details matter. The opening is immediate.
Meet Our Incredibly Talented and Collaborative Team Here :
- Medical (including flexible spending account), Life, and Disability Insurance
- Generous PTO Policy
- Permanent Work from Home
- Amazing culture & team
- Growth opportunities abound – multiple tracks to choose from
- Company 401k Contribution
- Loads of Tech Gear
- Annual In-Person Get Together (Post Covid)
- Lead & manage cash flow, budget & scenario planning
- Identify, measure, analyze and report upon SaaS KPI (key performance indicators)
- Ensure the accuracy of financial and SaaS metric data (SaaSOptics & QuickBooks)
- Coach non-finance client executives on strategic SaaS KPI usage and management of their respective department’s budget
- Extensive scenario modeling to drive strategic decisions on topics ranging from pricing, to cash impact from changes to payment terms, product development investment ROI or changes in EBITDA based on different department spend/revenue strategies.
- Proactively monitor sales tax liability, ensuring compliance as clients grow and compliance landscape evolves, coordinating with client CPA and Driven Insights team
- Handle client vendor and bank relationships
- Facilitate purchase requisition and expense review & approval
- Execute strategic projects (eg: due diligence, fundraising requests) following CFO guidance
- Own, evolve internal client finance processes to promote efficiency, ensure data accuracy
- Manage accounting and finance-related technology from QuickBooks to subscription management tool to credit card processor to business intelligence toolset
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal government requirements
- Assumes other special activities and responsibilities as required. These include projects such as researching and implementing new technology for internal and customer use, as well as process improvement initiatives.
- Strong QuickBooks Online experience. Xero, Intacct & NetSuite are a plus to have.
- Exceptionally strong Microsoft Excel financial modeling skills with track record of building and maintaining sophisticated cash flow and GAAP-compliant budget models
- Firm grasp on current SaaS-specific sales tax compliance requirements and liability management, including usage of sales tax liability management tool like Avalara
- Deep experience with subscription billing enterprise software solutions such as SaaSOptics or Zuora and fluency in SaaS KPIs
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Proven analytical, problem-solving, critical thinking, decision-making & project management skills
- Willing to work at a high level of intensity and fast pace to support the needs of rapidly growing businesses
- Flexible and able to handle multiple projects at one time while maintaining incredible attention to detail
- Maintain a positive, solutions-focused attitude
- Ability to use good judgement and keep client information confidential
- Deliver consistent excellent customer service to internal/external customers, colleagues and management
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Master’s in Business Administration and/or CPA license preferred
- 10+ years collective experience as an Accounting Manager/Controller & Manager/Director of Finance in SaaS firm(s)
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Office Environment:
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must constantly operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and printer.
- Must be able to lift laptop and reams of paper
- Infrequent travel to Driven Insights headquarters in MA for professional development activities, once it is safe to do so.
MUST LIVE IN THE U.S.A.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressFort Wayne, IN
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Driven Insights