Chief of Staff
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Summary: Driven Insights has experienced strong and sustained growth as a direct result of a differentiated offering, coordinated execution and increased efficiency, productivity, and teamwork. To continue on this trajectory, we’re searching for a highly qualified Chief of Staff to report directly to our Managing Partner and work closely with our executive team. From day one, the Chief of Staff will have an immediate impact on our productivity, overseeing and streamlining strategic initiatives and communicating objectives between departments. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a business leadership/management role, with a special focus on executive-level engagement, project execution, and key interdepartmental collaboration. Ultimately, the primary function of this role is to ensure everything runs smoothly throughout company operations for their executive leaders.
Driven Insights is a progressive, best-in-class outsourced finance & accounting firm with a 100% geographically distributed workforce and clientele.
Location: Work from HomeTHE PERKS
- Medical (including vision, dental, flexible spending account), Life, and Disability Insurance
- Generous PTO Policy
- Permanent Work from Home
- Amazing culture & team
- Growth opportunities abound – multiple tracks to choose from
- Company 401k Contribution
- Loads of Tech Gear, including Quest 2 virtual reality headset
- Annual In-Person Get Together
- Think strategically alongside executive team while providing tactical support to implement ideas
- Oversee (and communicate ongoing status) strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution under the guidance of leadership. Initiatives shall include - but not be limited to - the following areas:
- Process automation
- Operational KPI measurement and usage
- System and process administration, optimization and compliance
- Pricing initiatives
- Client scope management
- Revenue operations
- Service offering evolution, eg: rollout of Data Analysis services
- Market research
- Learning & Development
- Creatively champion people-first culture and facilitate events that reinforce connectedness
- Identify and help address informational flow deficits, knowledge and skills gaps
- Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity
- Build and nurture relationships with all employees to enable adoption of operational improvements
- Serve as a subject matter expert, handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them, and assisting with the preparation and dissemination of communications
- Build connections across all leaders of the organization
- Assume other responsibilities that arise over time, as required
- Present professionally
- Entrepreneurial mindset, capable of maintaining a positive, solutions-focused attitude
- Must be highly tech savvy, creative, and thrive in a fast paced, growing, deadline driven environment
- Must be proactive in anticipating executives' needs and must consistently demonstrate a strong sense of urgency
- Independently exercise good judgment, discretion and sound reasoning in making important decisions
- Strong level of proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) with 3+ years experience in sophisticated financial modeling, as well as working knowledge of Google Cloud Suite
- Track record of successfully completing complex data analysis projects and leveraging output to drive impactful change in a business setting
- Proficiency in managing multiple projects effectively, with a focus on outcomes, consistent accuracy & timeliness
- Ability to operate with high degree with autonomy with proven problem-solving skills
- Ability to switch gears and frequently reprioritize
- Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and a strong customer service acumen
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use good judgement and keep information confidential
- Deliver consistent excellent customer service to internal/external customers, colleagues and management
- Bachelor's Degree, accounting preferred
- Masters in Business Administration
- Minimum 5+ years of experience leading strategic initiatives within all functional departments
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Office Environment:
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must constantly operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and printer.
- Must be able to lift laptop and reams of paper
- Infrequent travel to central locations for professional development activities
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Driven Insights
Get fresh Chief Sustainability Officer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.