Accountant - Remote
Driven Insights Amherst, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Fully Remote, Permanent Work from Home Opportunity
Job Summary: Looking to build upon your track record as an accountant in a rapidly growing segment of the financial services industry? You will gain significant hands-on experience with the financial management in a range of businesses. You will learn our proprietary best practices and use cutting edge technology. You will be trained and receive hands-on experience with the financials for a lot of different businesses. You'll be part of a collaborative, fast-paced work environment, where hitting deadlines is a way of life and details matter. The opening is immediate.
Meet Our Incredibly Talented and Collaborative Team Here: https://www.driveninsights.com/careers/
- Medical, Life, and Disability Insurance
- Generous PTO Policy
- Permanent Work from Home
- Amazing culture & team
- Growth opportunities abound – multiple tracks to choose from
- Company 401k Contribution
- Loads of Tech Gear
- Annual In-Person Get Together (Post Covid)
- Serve as an internal accountant for client businesses, $1-$30 million in revenue
- Learn and begin exclusively using our delivery process
- Accounting/bookkeeping tasks, such as:
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Payroll journal entries
- Month end close, report generation
- Assist with cash flow projections and budgeting
- Help onboard new clients, deploy new technology and overhaul and standardize new accounting process
- Help train new employees on our delivery process
- Assist in documenting and refining delivery process
- Support client CPA for yearend closing, audits and tax filing
- Other office administrative duties
- Work from your home office
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Passion for using math skills in a financial setting
- Incredible attention to detail and “built-in” sense of urgency
- Experience with QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel is required, Xero experience is a plus
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline required.
- 3+ years of experience as accountant or full charge bookkeeper in a small business setting
- 2+ years of audit work for CPA firm desired
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
NO RECRUITERS: CANDIDATES ONLY, NO RECRUITER OR STAFFING FIRM OUTREACH.
MUST LIVE IN THE U.S.A.
Powered by JazzHR
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Driven Insights