Driven Data Lakewood, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you have ever wanted to be a part of a GREENFIELD development project - this is it!
Use best practices in web development to translate UI designs and workflows into working and interactive and performant application experience. Actively work to improve the quality, efficiency, and maintainability of the codebase. Share your knowledge and mentor junior developers.
As a senior member of the team, you are a go-to person, can work collaboratively or autonomously, and serve as a mentor to others on the team. As a confident communicator, you can work laterally to engage with senior stakeholders across the different disciplines with ease.
You're passionate about technology. You play well with others. You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. You bring a unique point of view to the table and bring out the best in the team. You solicit feedback on your own work and add value to others' work.
Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Prescription drug coverage, Short/Long term disability leave, Life Insurance, Health Spending Account (HSA), Flexible Paid Time Off Policy, Virtual Office Phone provided
- Translation of the UI/UX design to code that will produce a best-in-class application.
- The Senior UI Developer will focus on the delivery of web applications development project tasks with heavy emphasis on Progressive Web applications.
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Implement UI designs with high quality and accuracy.
- Work closely with designers and other developers to create new products or build new features within existing products.
- Make effective use of frameworks, libraries, and existing solutions to efficiently meet the needs of the project.
- Good eye for aesthetics: layout, grid systems, color theory and typography.
- Must be able to work, focus, and be productive remotely and work Eastern Time zone hours
- 3+ years of web application development experience
- Strong understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Strong understanding of browser rendering behavior, performance to include cross-browser compatibility issues
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Experience applying security technologies such as TLS, SAML and OAuth2.
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Webpack and Grunt
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Able to work, focus, and be productive in a virtual, remote environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related IT field
- Angular 6+ Experience Preferred
- A natural problem solver
- Familiarity with UI/UX principles and best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Clarity Design System
- Visual Studio or VS Code
- Extensive experience with screen mockups, wireframes, user experience requirements and workflows.
- Build tooling: Grunt, Gulp, or Webpack.
Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
Must be able to work, focus, and be productive remotely and work Eastern Time zone hours
Able to work, focus, and be productive in a virtual, remote environment.
A minimum of 5 years of formal web design experience.
Experience developing solutions using an Agile approach, like Scrum.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related IT field
Knowledge in: Proficiency in translating UI designs to HTML5/CSS3.
Knowledge in: Experience applying security technologies such as TLS, SAML and OAuth2.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
TechnologyView all jobs at Driven Data