Regional Sales Manager - Virtual/Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Prescription drug coverage, Short/Long term disability leave, Life Insurance, Health Spending Account (HSA), Flexible Paid Time Off Policy, Virtual Office Phone provided
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Setting and conducting meeting with potential clients.
- Prepare and deliver presentations in person and via video conferencing calls and in-person dealership visits when necessary.
- Religiously utilize the company CRM system to manage opportunities.
- Participate in conferences and travel for them when asked.
- Negotiate and close deals
- Follow-up with prospects we have presented to and ensure that nothing falls through the cracks.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive in the Automotive SaaS vertical, or applicable dealership experience in a senior management position.
- Excellent knowledge of the use and purpose of CRM software.
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing, inventory management and negotiation techniques
- Fast learner
- Independent and self-motivated with a results-driven approach
Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
Knowledge in: Automotive SaaS, Dealership, or OEM experience.
Knowledge in: CRM software
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
BusinessView all jobs at Driven Data